- RESTA is the largest Baltic exhibition on construction.
- It is aimed at construction industry professionals and end-users interested in construction and renovation.
- Every year, RESTA introduces digital solutions and innovations, latest building materials and equipment, as well as landscaping trends.
- It is the important B2B event in construction sector that brings together professionals from the Baltic region and neighboouring countries.
- It shows novelties and potential of the construction market in the Baltic countries in one place.
- It is the only specialized exhibition in the Baltic States that has won recognition of the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry (UFI).
Over 500 companies from Lithuania and European countries take part in the Exhibition every year.
RESTA 2019 FOCUS: CONSTRUCTION OF THE FUTURE
In response to the realities of the construction sector (the growing need for environmentally friendly construction and the inevitability of A++ energy efficiency), this year we will focus on innovations and technologies.
The most advanced construction technologies + management ideas = Construction of the Future!
Smart and Digital Exhibition hall is dedicated to digital construction, demonstration of BIM and other smart construction solutions and technologies, good foreign and local practices.
FOR THE FIRST TIME at the exhibition:
! Interior Design Alley: presenting construction and interior design ideas and trends.
! Live Construction Shows: foundation laying, house construction, equipment and tool demonstrations
!Landscaping Trends2019: for terraces, balconies, landscapes
! the Most Impressive ‘’Resta’’ Exhibition Stands contest will be organized at the Exhibition.Not only the stands’ project designers and companies will be nominated but also the most successful communication will be evaluated.